A secured homeowner loan is quite simply a personal loan that uses the free equity in your property as security. You need to own your home and already have a mortgage in place, therefore the secured loan is typically referred to as a ‘Second Charge’. As an independent mortgage broker, we deal with a panel of lenders and search the market on your behalf for the best deal.
Popular reasons for needing a secured loan:
- Debt consolidation – reduce monthly credit commitments by up to 50%
- Capital spending – car, boat, home improvements, holiday
- Tax bill – stop HMRC pressure
- Protect a low mortgage rate – your mortgage lender may want to increase your current rate if you apply for a further advance
- Settle IVAs, Trust Deeds (in Scotland) and Bankruptcies
- Deposit for additional investment properties
- Credit repair
IT’S GOOD TO TALK
It’s easy to get in touch. Call now on “01337 830 844” or fill in the Contact Form and we will contact you within 24 hours.
YOU NEED TO KNOW
GO Financial Services charge a fee of £150.00 payable at the outset and £350.00 payable on receipt of a mortgage offer, however, this could be higher, depending on the complexity of your case. We will also be paid commission by the lender. Fees are non-refundable after you have received a mortgage offer. We do not charge fees for arranging Protection or General Insurance.
This site is intended for the use of UK residents only.